Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a WordPress professional with German language skills and want to work on an interesting and innovative project?
- Define the digital strategy for the group, leveraging websites, SEO, social media channels and marketing automation,
- Ensure all content is up to date and consistent across the websites and social pages.
- Conduct audits on traffic analytics and present recommendations to increase performance, customer experience and to drive lead conversion.
- Be responsible for the social media accounts and content calendars across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, monitoring and listening but also defining KPIs.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing team on all business campaigns.
- Work in collaboration with HR and the Marketing Director on internal communications across their intranet.
- Work with 3rd part agencies to generate content for social media channels.
- Own the marketing automation systems and ensure it’s full functional, with support from the CRM Administrator.
To be successful, you will have:
- 5 years digital marketing experience, ideally in a B2B business.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystem (social, web, SEO).
- Experience using WordPress for website management.
- Experience in SEO strategy and platforms (e.g. Moz).
- Experience using marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, Mailchimp).
- Experience using social content management platforms (Hootsuite).
Apply now through the link provided or email Marianna Donnert at [email protected]